Customer information on the conclusion of distance contracts and further information on electronic contract conclusion
A. CUSTOMER INFORMATION REGARDING DISTANCE SELLING AGREEMENTS
The following information serves to fulfill our legal obligation to provide information on distance contracts and in electronic commerce.
Our General Terms and Conditions (GTC) can be found under the following link:
You will receive all information in text form at the latest upon delivery of the goods. You can also print out this information or save it on your hard drive.
1. Identity of Provider
You conclude distance contracts with
Rosense-Sen natural cosmetics
VAT ID number: DE 259541597
2. Conclusion of contract
(1) The customer can select products from the range and collect them in a so-called shopping cart using the "Add to shopping cart" button. By clicking on the "Order with obligation to pay" button, you make a binding offer to us to purchase the goods in the shopping cart. Before sending the order, the customer can change and view the data at any time. The seller then sends the customer an automatic order confirmation by e-mail, in which the order is listed and which can be printed out using the "Print" function. The order confirmation does not constitute a binding acceptance of the order. In the case of payment in advance/bank transfer, the purchase contract is only concluded when a separate e-mail with an order confirmation is sent or the goods are delivered. When paying by PayPal, the contract is already concluded with the payment instruction by the customer.
(2) The text of the contract is saved by the seller and sent to the customer by e-mail after the conclusion of the contract together with the legally effective general terms and conditions.
More information can be found in our terms and conditions
3. Delivery and reservation of delivery
(1) The delivery period for deliveries within Germany is specified on the respective offer page. The beginning of the delivery period is determined (depending on the selected payment method) according to paragraphs 2 to 4.
(2) In the case of payment in advance/bank transfer, immediate transfer, PayPal and ClickandBuy, the delivery period begins one day after the payment instruction has been issued. For all other payment methods, the period begins one day after the order.
(3) The following delivery times apply to deliveries outside of Germany:
Australia 21 business days
(4) If the start or end of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday, the start or end of the period is shifted to the following working day.
(5) Deliveries are made exclusively to the countries specified in the overview of shipping costs/delivery restrictions [LINK] and under the restrictions or delivery methods specified in the overview of shipping costs/delivery restrictions [LINK].
(6) The delivery is subject to proper self-delivery.
Further information can be found in our terms and conditions [LINK]
4. Purchase price and shipping costs
(1) The prices given are total prices in euros and include the statutory sales tax. Temporary special offers or discounts are shown as such in the context of the presentation of the individual goods on our website.
(2) We invoice our delivery and shipping costs in addition to the total prices stated for the respective goods. The respective shipping costs can be found in our shipping costs overview/delivery restrictions [LINK].
(3) Otherwise, the customer does not incur any additional costs when ordering by using the means of long-distance communication.
Further information on prices and shipping can be found in our terms and conditions under the following link: [LINK]
5. Terms of payment and costs of means of payment
(1) The customer can make payment in advance/bank transfer or PayPal.
(2) Any costs incurred for the selected means of payment are displayed in the virtual shopping cart and in the "Means of payment" [LINK] overview.
(3) When paying in advance/bank transfer and PayPal, the customer will not incur any additional costs.
You can find further information on payment terms in our terms and conditions [LINK] and under payment methods [LINK].
6. Right of cancellation for consumers and model cancellation form
a) Right of withdrawal for consumers for distance contracts/contracts concluded in the online shop
Consumers - i.e. any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed - can revoke their contractual declaration in the case of contracts against payment under the following conditions:
In the case of a contract for one or more goods that can be sent as a parcel, which reach the consumer in a single delivery, which are delivered separately or which are delivered to the consumer in several partial shipments or pieces:
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us
(Rosense-Sen natural cosmetics
60311 Frankfurt am Main
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return the goods to us or hand them over to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
b) Sample cancellation form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
Rosense-Sen natural cosmetics
60311 Frankfurt am Main
-I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/ the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)